CDO - Negative Property Tag Values

Post by jestersoftw.. » Thu, 27 May 1999 04:00:00

After retrieving an AppointmentItem object, the
Field.ID property for some fields is showing
negative values in the -2,000,000,000+ range.
Anyone know why? They seem to be errors, but they
still return valid data, i.e. I can see StartTime
and EndTime properties this way. Big thanks in
advance.

CDO - Negative Property Tag Values

Post by Inge Stubda » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

I would rather think the reason is that you are getting the ID's displayed
in a 32-bit SIGNED integer - which makes any number above a certain value
negative...

It would be nice though, to find a comprehensive list of these ID's - as it
is the only way to get a hand on those fields....

-Inge

Quote:>After retrieving an AppointmentItem object, the