How to set default mailbox rights

Post by Michael Asbridg » Sun, 01 Jun 2003 00:44:08

I know how to change the Mailbox Rights for a specific
account in the Exchange Advance tab in AD. However, I
would like to make a change to the default or inherited
rights.  I know this must be simple, but I can't find any
references to this.  Any instruction or advice is most
welcome.

1. Mailbox Rights not getting set when new mailbox is created for a user

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this
problem?

Usually when a new exchange mailbox is created for the
user, it will add the permissions (Mailbox Rights) to the
right users and groups automatically if you look
under "Exchange Advanced" tab when you are enabled to
view Advanced Features on AD Users and Computers on your
Exchange machine.  But it fails to do this step.  Anyone
experience something similar?

This is preventing us from making any new exchange
accounts for our users.  We're running Exchange 2000 SP2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. How can I stop outside from sending mail through exch 5.5?

3. programmatically set mailbox rights

4. Connecting to Exchange through Internet

5. set rights on a Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

6. alert manager Event

7. set rights on Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

8. Exchange/Outlook connection

9. programatically setting mailbox rights

10. programmatically set mailbox rights

11. set rights on a Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

12. set rights on Exchange mailbox programmatically ?

13. Mailbox rights not being set after account creation....