Fax Server Error

Post by Jeff » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:03:57

Everytime I start up I get an error message"  The fax
client server has not been started.  Try logging off and
back on again.  If problem persists try reinstalling"  I
don't know where the fax client server is located nor do
i know how to uninstall and reinstall it.  I recently
installed software for my digital camera and I think the
problem started right after that but i am not 100% sure
Any suggestions

Fax Server Error

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 01:44:18

This is an Exchange server NG - but look in add/remove programs, and try a
group for your OS.