The body of the msg comes up with error msg

The body of the msg comes up with error msg

Post by henry le » Sun, 24 Nov 2002 04:12:57

      The page cannot be found
      The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable

But it only happens on some of the emails. I am using Front-End server for
https

any thoughts on this?

The body of the msg comes up with error msg

Post by Ward Flowers [MS » Sun, 24 Nov 2002 06:49:32

That sounds like an HTTP error message--it may be an email that has a
internet link in the message and the page can't be reached.  Not certain
that is the full situation without other details...

--
Ward Flowers
Exchange Support Professional

****** Disclaimer ******

Note: Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
purposes only.

Quote:>       The page cannot be found
>       The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
> changed, or is temporarily unavailable

> But it only happens on some of the emails. I am using Front-End server for
> https

> any thoughts on this?

1. *.msg.msg or *.msg attachments

this may be an isa server type question but i am curious. emails that have
other emails attached to them as *.msg or *.msg.msg are the attachemts seen
differently? i am trying to filter out what appears to be *.msg attatchments
via the isa message screener and all my other filters are working as they
should except when someone send an email with a *.msg.msg or *.msg
attachment.  any ideas?

2. Two exchange servers,one poles the other for specific accounts.

3. Error msg: your message body too large only supports upto 100k

4. HELP !!! HELP !!!! - I DO NOT SEE THE OBVIOUS

5. Auto Save Msg to .msg format

6. .net Server

7. ISMTPOnArrival_OnArrival( ByVal Msg, EventStatus) & Msg.From

8. View and Updating Contacts

9. msg sender and text body to pager??

10. Error msg: MSExchangeIS (220) NT API Error

11. error msg

12. ArcServe Brick Level E8602 error msg.