Checking Multiple Mailboxes

Post by Mark Iv » Sun, 24 Jun 2001 04:26:23

I am using exchange 2000 and needing to add another mailbox to my profile to
check mail for this other email address in my organization.  I have granted
myself full control of the mailbox but when I go into outlook and click on
the other mailbox it gives me a message that says "Unable to display the
folder.  The operation failed."  Help...

Post by Hollis D. Pau » Sun, 24 Jun 2001 07:23:11

> I am using exchange 2000 and needing to add another mailbox to my profile to
> check mail for this other email address in my organization.  I have granted
> myself full control of the mailbox but when I go into outlook and click on
> the other mailbox it gives me a message that says "Unable to display the
> folder.  The operation failed."  Help...

The mailbox "user" has to grant you delegate rights to the various folders in
the mailbox.  It is much easier to do this in Outlook, than in Exchange
client, which is the usual client on the server.

 Hollis D. Paul [MVP - Outlook]

 Using Virtual Access 4.52 build 277 (32-bit), Windows 2000 build 2195
 http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?FR=0&SD=TECH&LN=EN-US

 Mukilteo, WA  USA

1. Checking multiple mailboxes

I am using exchange 2000 and needing to add another mailbox to my profile to
check mail for this other email address in my organization.  I have granted
myself full control of the mailbox but when I go into outlook and click on
the other mailbox it gives me a message that says "Unable to display the
folder.  The operation failed."  Help...

2. Mail not going through to .EDU addresses

3. Check multiple mailboxes?

4. exmerge.exe

5. Checking Multiple Mailboxes at ISP

6. Exchange MMC Snapin

7. problems checking multiple mailboxes

8. OWA Via a separate IIS WEb Server.

9. Checking multiple mailboxes

10. Check multiple mailboxes

11. Multiple users checking 1 mailbox

12. multiple users checking one mail account