Address book question

Post by Marcus Cha » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 08:53:55

Hi all,

I am new to Exchange and have some questions.
1) Personal Address Book can be on server (Exchange) side rather than client
(outlook) side, right?
2) How is it related to the directory that can be accessed through LDAP?

Thanks.

1. IMAP4 and LDAP Offline Address Book question

I have configured some laptops to use IMAP4 and LDAP to retrieve mail from
Exchange.  The problem I have is that they do not have an OAB of the GAL.
The GAL is 20 Meg.  DOes anyone know of a process for IMAP4/LDAP users to
have an OAB of the GAL?

Thanks,

Mike Niccum

--
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Monsanto
Corporation, its subsidaries or affiliates.

2. exchange remote tools

3. Address Book Question

4. public folders

5. Exchange Global Address Book Question & Outlook Express

6. Outlook Offline Address Book problem.

7. Address Book question

8. Can't get the change Password option to work.

9. -------Address Book Question!!!!!!!!!

10. Address book question, express style

11. Multiple address book question

12. offline address book question in Exchange 5.5?

13. address book question