Duplication of mails in public folder

Post by sudhee » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:36:55

I am seeing duplication of mails in one of the public
folder, any one have solution to resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Duplication of mails in public folder

Post by Lanwenc » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:03:32

How are they getting there? Mailed from the Internet? Mailed from inside?
Copied in Outlook?
Do you use a POP connector?

Quote:> I am seeing duplication of mails in one of the public
> folder, any one have solution to resolve this problem.

> Thanks in advance

Duplication of mails in public folder

Post by sudhee » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:35:06

WE have a public folder called "news", only internal users
in the company can post message on this folder. There is
no POP connection but this folder have replication to
other sites in different locations.

sudheer

Post by Lanwenc » Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:47:32

So are they manually posting to it, or e-mailing to it?

> WE have a public folder called "news", only internal users
> in the company can post message on this folder. There is
> no POP connection but this folder have replication to
> other sites in different locations.

> sudheer

1. Duplication Rules on system Folder

HI,
I have a problem with an Exchange 5.5 server administration. We have a lot
of Exchange server connected each other in my company.
I use Exchange programming capacity so I need to have "Grand Author"
permission on the system folder: "EventConfog_serverName".
It seems that every month or 2 month, permissions changed in that folder
without anyone changing it. Another server (server B) of the site take the
control. When you look at these folder properties with the administrator
windows, in the "Replication" Tab, we can see that this server B makes
replication to our server (server A). On the "Advanced functions", this
server B is the "related server".

In fact, every two month, I have to delete this replication to take back the
control of this folder and reset the permissions.

Where do this kind of replication is set ?
What can I do to delete it ?
Do you have technical article ?
Thanks in advance for help.

2. Is there a Mac Exchange Client?

3. Duplication in Contact Folder

4. Outlooke Express 6 invalid pag faults

5. Duplication Rules on system Folder

6. How can I move the M drive

7. Duplication of mails in MTA

8. How to setup exchange and domains

9. Duplication of old e-mails

10. e mail duplication via smtp feed

11. 3 logon 2 duplication of mail

12. Duplication of an existing mail server

13. Automatic mail duplication at the server level