Exchange Server Application - Getting Started

Exchange Server Application - Getting Started

Post by Ben Chac » Sat, 11 May 2002 00:42:26

I am looking for the best technologies to use to access a web application
through Outlook. In general we have a Java based web application that we
would like to access through Outlook. We would like to provide the user with
the ability to log in and access our application by manipulating a folder
hierarchy in Outlook. Also we would prefer to use C++/COM over VB/VBA. I am
not sure where to begin to look for solutions (Outlook Object Model,
Exchange Server extension or a combination of both). Any help to set me in
the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

1. Exchange Server Application - Getting Started

I am looking for the best technologies to use to access a web application
through Outlook. In general we have a Java based web application that we
would like to access through Outlook. We would like to provide the user with
the ability to log in and access our application by manipulating a folder
hierarchy in Outlook. Also we would prefer to use C++/COM over VB/VBA. I am
not sure where to begin to look for solutions (Outlook Object Model,
Exchange Server extension or a combination of both). Any help to set me in
the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

2. mail essentials

3. Need help getting started on Exchange application

4. Rules Wizard

5. VB applications getting info from Exchange Server

6. Mail disclaimer

7. Start an application on exchange server when mail is received

8. Exchange WebStore vs DB implementation

9. Problem getting started with exchange server 5.5

10. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME: Getting Dr.Watson when starting Info.Store Server

11. Starting applications from Exchange agent

12. Need advice for getting started on programming Exchange 2k / Outlook 2k

13. Getting started with Exchange Event Scripting