OWA contact Search

Post by TRD » Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:22:45

I am not sure why but when we access OWA and want to find someone in our
contact list, we can only find people that are listed in the GAL. Is there a
reason why we can't use the find button to pull up other contacts in our
mailboxes?  The Contacts are still listed but who wants to search thru 60
pages of contacts to find someone. Is it by design that you can only find
people who are in the GAL? I hope I am just missing something. Please let me
know.

TIA

TRD

1. OWA Contacts searching

When using the address book to find contacts our
conapnies OWA will only find contacts or addresses from
the global list/active diretory. Users can view personal
contacts via contacts button. Can anyone help or seen
this problem.

2. Temp Distribution List?

3. Can′t find my contacts when searching my addressbook in OWA

4. Changing Message Format for IMS

5. Searching Contacts in OWA

6. Custom Recipients fail for one user

7. Can't search Contacts in OWA

8. mailbox sizes

9. Contact search in OWA

10. OWA Searching for Contacts

11. OWA Help searching personal contacts

12. Can't Search Contacts in OWA

13. searching contents of a public Contacts folder in OWA (E2K)