EXCHANGE SECURITY WITH 2 DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS

EXCHANGE SECURITY WITH 2 DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS

Post by Hibernian PC Suppor » Fri, 27 Nov 1998 04:00:00

This is probably a stupid question  but

My organisation wants to be able to mail another organistaion via xchange
on either side using the internet as the network provider. I presume that
the encryption and certificate features of xchange cannot be utilised using
this.

Are the only options : a leased line between the orgs to the xchange
servers or a 3rd party encryption application. We have mime sweeper can
that do anything for us ?????

Thanks in advance

PS I would be grateful if you r emailing a reply, to reply to