Since Daylight savings time change, all Exchange emails display time as 1 hr off

Since Daylight savings time change, all Exchange emails display time as 1 hr off

Post by Eli Mors » Sat, 03 May 2003 00:57:11

Why doesn't the email times inherit the time from my
exchange server.  Windows 2000 server time is correct,
however all emails are off by 1 hour.  Help!

Since Daylight savings time change, all Exchange emails display time as 1 hr off

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Sat, 03 May 2003 00:59:05

Check time zone settings (& daylight savings time settings) on the server
and all workstations - and also in Outlook's calendar options.

> Why doesn't the email times inherit the time from my
> exchange server.  Windows 2000 server time is correct,
> however all emails are off by 1 hour.  Help!

1. Time sent has changed after end of Daylight savings time

I have found a significant number of users here who have e-mail messages
with a different sent time from Friday.  I have an example where I sent an
e-mail two weeks ago at 3:35 P.M. and the reply was sent to me 10 minutes
later.  The message I printed off has a time of 3:45 p.m., but when I look
at the message online, it has a sent time of 2:45 p.m.  I have checked the
user profiles to ensure they are in the correct time zone and the NT server
is set to automatically Adjust for Eastern time zone changes.  I think it
must be at the server end but cannot find any information on this.  Any
suggestions?

Jeff

2. Q: Microsoft Exchange Signat

3. Daylight Savings Time not changing in Exchange.

4. Posting Web form data to Exchange public folder?

5. Daylight savings time change and effect on Exchange Clustered Servers

6. Store.exe Goes Nuts, High Processor Use

7. Daylight Savings Time not changing in Exchange.

8. Offline Folders

9. Daylight savings time change and effect on Exchange Clustered Servers

10. Daylight Savings Time not changing in Exchange.

11. Exchange 5.5 & Daylight Saving Time (DST)

12. CDO All-Day event Daylight Savings Time

13. Daylight Saving Time Problem