Pop3 Accounts

Post by Yannis Mamali » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:01:43

Does anybody has an idea how can i collect all the mails from different pop3
accounts to my exchange 2000 server and afterwards to distribute then to
each user???

Yannis Mamalis

Pop3 Accounts

Post by Y.W.Cho » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:54:24

Hi,

You'll need 3rd party POP connector to retrieve from your ISP. try PopWeasel
from www.mailgate.com. Quite easy to install & setup.

Hope this helps.  8-)

> Does anybody has an idea how can i collect all the mails from different
pop3
> accounts to my exchange 2000 server and afterwards to distribute then to
> each user???

> Yannis Mamalis

Pop3 Accounts

Post by Alejandr » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:16:28

The SBS 2000 (pop3 connector).

Alejandro

> Does anybody has an idea how can i collect all the mails from different
pop3
> accounts to my exchange 2000 server and afterwards to distribute then to
> each user???

> Yannis Mamalis

1. POP3 accounts problem

Hi everyone.

We wants to be a web-hosting centre, and our Internet Information Server 5.0
is running fine.
The problem is that we do not know alot about IIS and Exchange (We are using
Exchange Server 2000).
Is it possible to set up a mail-server to our web-clients like a "HotMail"
server, so we can give our clients some mailboxes...
How is this done? Are there some material we can read?? Do we have to use
third-party software, or can we stick to Microsoft products???

Awaiting your answers with excitement

Best regards

Thomas Holme Larsen
IT-Consultant

2. Cannot sync .OST file using RAS and DUN (Help Please)

3. Exchange 5.5 & POP3 Accounts

4. Microsoft Works Popup Screen

5. will Exchange server work with a pop3 account ?

6. Multiple mailbox stores

7. pop3 account

8. GFI mail scan

9. How could user administrate there Pop3 accounts themself?

10. How to download multiple POP3 accounts

11. Multiple pop3 accounts

12. One Pop3 Account many Users

13. POP3 Accounts with Exchange server mailboxes