Outlook Web Access problem

Post by Sing Kingdavon » Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I've connecting to the Exchange 5.5 using OWA.  I get either one of the
following depend on the user.

PROBLEMS:

OWA was unable to get to your inbox.

or

HTTP Error 401
401.1 Unauthorized: Logon Failed

This error indicates that the credentials passed to the server do not match
the credentials required to log on to the server.

Please contact the Web server's administrator to verify that you have
permission to access the requested resource.

HELPPP!!!!!!
Sing

Outlook Web Access problem

Post by Feli » Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:00:00

In order for your users to be able to access their email through OWA, you
must add them so they have the :
1. Access this computer (OWA) from the network
2. Logon locally

rights, in the User Manager for Domain in the your OWA NT Server.

Regards

Felix

Quote:>I've connecting to the Exchange 5.5 using OWA.  I get either one of the
>following depend on the user.

>PROBLEMS:

>OWA was unable to get to your inbox.

>or

>HTTP Error 401
>401.1 Unauthorized: Logon Failed

>This error indicates that the credentials passed to the server do not match
>the credentials required to log on to the server.

>Please contact the Web server's administrator to verify that you have
>permission to access the requested resource.

>HELPPP!!!!!!
>Sing

1. Outlook Web Access problems-Access Forbidden

I keep getting Access Forbidden everytime a try to use Web access to get
mail . When I enter http://Myserver/exchange  i get the HTTP/1.1 403 Access
Forbidden.
I went to the HTTP Site Settings in the Exchange Administrator, checked
enable protocol and on the permissions page it has everyone entered. What
could be the problem? Please help.

Greg Prostko

2. Advise on Exchange/Outlook best practices, re: tape backup, pst's etc.

3. Outlook Web Access Problem

4. SMTP - SMS (Short Message Service) Exchange Connector

5. Exch 5.0 Information store problems?

6. How many emails are sent?

7. Outlook Web Access problem

8. Outlook Web Access problem- Exchange 5.5

9. Outlook Web Access Problems

10. Outlook Web Access - Problem

11. Outlook Web Access problem