System Attendant account

Post by Lozzm » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:10:05

Howdy,

One of my junior admins foolishly deleted the System Attendant user and
mailbox.
Does anyone know how to re-created it with the right permissions?
I can't change the permissions on my public folders because of this. :-(

Thanks very much,

Lozzmo

1. system attendant account

Howdy,

One of my juniors accidentally deleted the system attendant account.
I was hoping that someone could tell me what the properties of their SA
account is, so that I can re-create it on my server?

Thanks,

Loryan

2. Group Membership

3. Server system attendant account in originator field.

4. SMTP Allow Relay

5. Exchange 5.5 System Attendant Account

6. 550 reports

7. Help - System Attendant Account that keeps growing

8. Email address change

9. System Attendant account

10. system attendant account

11. any security issues with sending e-mail to System Attendant account?

12. Services account & System Attendant Major Problem