Unable to read sent & received faxes - HELP

Unable to read sent & received faxes - HELP

Post by Ross P M Mille » Mon, 22 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Since installing (& then uninstalling) Outlook 98 I am unable to read any
faxes I have received or sent in win95 exchange I keep getting the following
error message box:

"The command you specified could not be carried out.  The object could not
be found.
  Microsoft Windows Messaging Systems Forms Registry - 13085 - (8004010F)"

I have tried uninstalling win95 exchange and then reinstalling it but to no
avail

Has any one out there got any ideas of how to fix this?

All suggestions welcome

Thanks Ross

Unable to read sent & received faxes - HELP

Post by Athena [MVP-Outlook » Mon, 22 Jun 1998 04:00:00

There are actually several problems manifested here.

FIND the files named FRMCACHE.* and delete them.  Then FIND MLSET32.EXE and
execute it.  If it's not on your CD you will have to extract the file from
your Win95 CD.

The best course of action would probably be to follow the instructions at
http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/faxfix.htm  to redo your fax setup.

Before you attempt to install OL98 again, send a mail message to

Athena

1. Unable to read sent & received faxes - HELP

Since installing (& then uninstalling) Outlook 98 I am unable to read any
faxes I have received or sent in win95 exchange I keep getting the following
error message box:

"The command you specified could not be carried out.  The object could not
be found.
  Microsoft Windows Messaging Systems Forms Registry - 13085 - (8004010F)"

I have tried uninstalling win95 exchange and then reinstalling it but to no
avail

Has any one out there got any ideas of how to fix this?

All suggestions welcome

Thanks Ross

2. Inbound Notification Mail Failure

3. Outlook client can't connect to E2K via Internet connection??

4. Unable to send or receive...Please Help

5. 5.0, LDAP and WAB

6. Help: Cannot send & read attachment

7. CDONTS and Exchange 5.5 on same box

8. Exchange 2K POP receive & Send help