Sending and Receiving Email from another email domain

Sending and Receiving Email from another email domain

Post by Darren Farme » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:16:17

We have a SBS 2000 Server with Exchange 2000.

I am trying to setup some receipients to send and receive
email from another domain (xyz.com) as well as our primary
domain (abc.com). I beleive I need to setup a custom
receipient for those users who need to send mail from the
other domain (xyz.com). How do I do this?

Is this correct?

If not how do I do it?

TIA

Darren Farmer

Sending and Receiving Email from another email domain

Post by Kevin Mille » Sat, 16 Mar 2002 02:29:34

What do you mean allow them to send from another domain? you mean like your
site is bob.com and you want them to be able to send from joe.com and not
receive back to you?

--
~Kevinm WLKMMAS

Quote:> We have a SBS 2000 Server with Exchange 2000.

> I am trying to setup some receipients to send and receive
> email from another domain (xyz.com) as well as our primary
> domain (abc.com). I beleive I need to setup a custom
> receipient for those users who need to send mail from the
> other domain (xyz.com). How do I do this?

> Is this correct?

> If not how do I do it?

> TIA

> Darren Farmer

Sending and Receiving Email from another email domain

Post by Darren Farme » Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:35:54

Our domain is abc.com and all users send and receive
emails using that domain, but we have a sister company
which some of our user do work for so they want to send
mail from xyz.com as well as abc.com.

message

>> We have a SBS 2000 Server with Exchange 2000.

>> I am trying to setup some receipients to send and
receive
>> email from another domain (xyz.com) as well as our
primary
>> domain (abc.com). I beleive I need to setup a custom
>> receipient for those users who need to send mail from
the
>> other domain (xyz.com). How do I do this?

>> Is this correct?

>> If not how do I do it?

>> TIA

>> Darren Farmer

>.

1. cannot receive email from certain email address/domain

hi-

a manager of mine has a client who CONSISTENTLY gets her
emails returned to her when she sends it to my manager.
to the best of my knowledge, she is sending to a valid
smtp address for my manager, but it always gets rejected
and returned to her.

we run exchange 5.5 and some service pack and the client
is outlook.  i'm not familiar with any of this, so thank
you very much for any suggestions!!!

wendi

2. Sharing Address Book

3. can send email but can not receive email

4. Manage your distribution lists

5. ERTN does not send emails when there are emails to receive

6. Public folder backup/restore--solution

7. cannot send email, receive email ok

8. Documented fix in Q253478 Not working HELP!

9. 2 domain names to send AND receive emails

10. Can send email.. can't receive email

11. Can receive but can't send email to domain nwfa.org

12. Can send Internet email, but can't receive incoming Inernet emails

13. Cannot Send / Receive External & Receive Internal Email