Event ID: 12002

Post by Lincol » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:19:20

I am receiving the error message below in my event viewer
and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to rectify
the problem and stop the message from filling up my
application log.

the error message:

vent Type:      Error
Event Source:   MSExchangeIS
Event Category: Content Engine
Event ID:       12002
Date:           7/7/2003
Time:           10:53:38 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       XXXXXXX
Error 8004011B-82000387 occurred while processing message
<> from 'Mitzi woodrow'.

For more information, click

I am using win 2k server, sp4, exchange 2000

Thanks in Advance!

Event ID: 12002

Post by Lincol » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:28:27

I am receiving the error message below that is filling up
my applications log and I cannot figure out how to resolve
the issue.  Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.  I am
running a win 2k sp4 box with exchange 2000.

Date:           7/7/2003
Time:           10:53:38 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       XXXXXX
Error 8004011B-82000387 occurred while processing message
<> from 'Mitzi woodrow'.

For more information, click

Event ID: 12002

Post by lincol » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:36:29

Double post sorry.  Didn't think the first post.....posted.

LJC

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I am receiving the error message below that is filling up
>my applications log and I cannot figure out how to
resolve
>the issue.  Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.  I am
>running a win 2k sp4 box with exchange 2000.

>Event Type: Error
>Event Source:       MSExchangeIS
>Event Category:     Content Engine
>Event ID:   12002
>Date:               7/7/2003
>Time:               10:53:38 AM
>User:               N/A
>Computer:   XXXXXX
>Error 8004011B-82000387 occurred while processing message
><> from 'Mitzi woodrow'.

>For more information, click
>http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.
>.

Event ID: 12002

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:43:36

Here is a link that might give you some information on how to resolve this
problem:
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=12002

Hope it helps

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

Quote:> I am receiving the error message below in my event viewer
> and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to rectify
> the problem and stop the message from filling up my
> application log.

> the error message:

> vent Type: Error
> Event Source: MSExchangeIS
> Event Category: Content Engine
> Event ID: 12002
> Date: 7/7/2003
> Time: 10:53:38 AM
> User: N/A
> Computer: XXXXXXX
> Error 8004011B-82000387 occurred while processing message
> <> from 'Mitzi woodrow'.

> For more information, click
> http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

> I am using win 2k server, sp4, exchange 2000

> Thanks in Advance!

Event ID: 12002

Post by lincol » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:20:33

Mark,

I believe that did it.  Thanks.

LJC

1. Event ID 12002

Hi,

Anybody encounter Event ID 12002 in Application log in Event Viewer of
Exchange 2000. Source : Ms ExchangeIS
Description : Error 8004011B-82000387 occurred while processing message <>
from 'Andeline Chong' . This event log in the event viewer every minute a
few days a go. I try to check the internet on this issue, only yahoo got one
unclear description on this issue. Anyone can help me on this. Thanks.

2. Need advice with creating GAL

3. event id 12002

4. Microsoft Security Bulletin MS01-057

5. Event ID 12002 on Application Log on Exchange 2000 SP3 server

6. Internal X.400 directory versus users X.400 addresses

7. Event ID 12002

8. User forgot his PST password - now what?

9. event id 12002

10. PLEASE HELP, Event Id 12002

11. Event ID 12002

12. Event ID:12002