ExLife - InBox and OutBox (and much more) Assistant for MS Exchange and MS OutLook 97.

ExLife - InBox and OutBox (and much more) Assistant for MS Exchange and MS OutLook 97.

Post by Ludek Mokr » Mon, 03 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I'd like to introduce ExLife - MS Exchange Client / MS Windows Messaging /
MS OutLook 97 Add-Ins.
ExLife provides InBox and OutBox rules for moving, copying messages to
different folders, deleting, marking as read,
autoforwarding, autoreplying messages (similar function to InBox Assistant
or Rules Wizard). Client does not have to be connected to Exchange Server.
These actions can also be put through after reading non-read messages.
ExLife also adds Quoted Internet Style Reply Form, Resend Form, Unread
Search Folder and Auto Signature.

More information on http://www.mokry.cz/exchange/exlife.htm

--
Ludek Mokry

web: http://www.mokry.cz
Author of ExLife - InBox and OutBox Assistant (and much more) for MS
Exchange / OutLook 97; Quoted Internet Reply Style included.

ExLife - InBox and OutBox (and much more) Assistant for MS Exchange and MS OutLook 97.

Post by Jan Lindqui » Mon, 03 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi -
I am a user of this program and I find that it addresses many more of
the issues of concern to the internet mail user than Microsoft's Rules
do. It is intended for the online user rather than for the corporate
network user, as Outlook and its proprietary add-ons seem to be so
far.
I recommend it highly.

Jan Lindquist

>Hello,

>I'd like to introduce ExLife - MS Exchange Client / MS Windows Messaging /
>MS OutLook 97 Add-Ins.
>ExLife provides InBox and OutBox rules for moving, copying messages to
>different folders, deleting, marking as read,
>autoforwarding, autoreplying messages (similar function to InBox Assistant
>or Rules Wizard). Client does not have to be connected to Exchange Server.
>These actions can also be put through after reading non-read messages.
>ExLife also adds Quoted Internet Style Reply Form, Resend Form, Unread
>Search Folder and Auto Signature.

>More information on http://www.mokry.cz/exchange/exlife.htm

>--
>Ludek Mokry

>web: http://www.mokry.cz
>Author of ExLife - InBox and OutBox Assistant (and much more) for MS
>Exchange / OutLook 97; Quoted Internet Reply Style included.

Jan Lindquist

Quote:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1. ExLife - InBox and OutBox (and much more) Assistant for MS Exchange and MS OutLook 97.

[...]

2. Cannot Run Mailbox Cleanup Agent

3. OUTLOOK OWA LOGON WORKS, SOLUTION

4. MS Fax sends remain in outbox after Exchange 5.0 server Installed in Profile

5. adding a task with cdo

6. Messages in MS Exchange 4.0 Outbox.

7. is this a dns issue or osomething else??

8. MS Fax sends remain in outbox after install Exchange Server 5.0 on Net

9. Exchange PAB in a MS Mail/MS Exchange Environment

10. Upgrade from MS Exchange 4 to MS Exchange 5

11. BUG?: Internet Mail and MS FAX services are NOT serving when Server OutBox is used

12. Reading Chinese E-Mails on MS Outlook Web Access for MS Exchange Server