Custom Form definition won't travel with the form

Custom Form definition won't travel with the form

Post by Matthew Fitzmauric » Wed, 15 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I'm running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 98 and i find that i can't send custom
forms outside of our Exchange environment.

I have a custom form with vb script (the Send form definition with message
box is ticked). I can send this form to anyone in my Exchange environment
and they can see the custom form. If i send it to a clients Exchange
environment or to a stand alone Outlook 98 client the form definition is not
there and a standard mail message is seen.

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks in advance
Matt

Custom Form definition won't travel with the form

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Make sure you're using RTF format to send. See
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/sendform.htm.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> I'm running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 98 and i find that i can't send
custom
> forms outside of our Exchange environment.

> I have a custom form with vb script (the Send form definition with message
> box is ticked). I can send this form to anyone in my Exchange environment
> and they can see the custom form. If i send it to a clients Exchange
> environment or to a stand alone Outlook 98 client the form definition is
not
> there and a standard mail message is seen.

> Has anyone experienced this?

> Thanks in advance
> Matt

1. Custom Form definition won't travel with the form

I'm running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 98 and i find that i can't send custom
forms outside of our Exchange environment.

I have a custom form with vb script (the Send form definition with message
box is ticked). I can send this form to anyone in my Exchange environment
and they can see the custom form. If i send it to a clients Exchange
environment or to a stand alone Outlook 98 client the form definition is not
there and a standard mail message is seen.

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks in advance
Matt

2. OWA and IIS - changing passwords...

3. Forms sent over Internet with definitions won't open as a form

4. Spam filter

5. Custom forms won't load

6. Exchange Setup Editor

7. Custom form sending duplicate forms intermittently

8. outlook web access error

9. OWA Contact form Vs. Outlook custom form

10. Importing default form fields into custom form fields?

11. OWA Contact form Vs. Outlook custom form