OWA not working with ISA web publishing

Post by Philip Gruebel » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 09:42:36

Hi,

I am deploying a Ex2000 OWA server behind ISA and am
having host name problems.  I do not have these problems
with my Ex5.5 setup.

The problem is that with OWA2000, the main frame HTML page
returns such that it loads with references to the internal
OWA server host name instead of the UNC name of the web
site that I am using to connect from the internet client.

When I turn on "Send original host header..." in ISA for
this web publishing rule, then OWA returns no errors, but
only small segments of the OWA client appear to load...

HELP!!  How can I make the HTML that OWA2000 returns
include references only to the firewall URL instead of the
OWA mail server local on my network?

Thanks

Philip

1. ISA RPC publishing did not work

I have ISA with Feature Pack1. I did ran the wizard for exchange web
publishing. It did create the protocol as well as publishing rule for RPC to
make outlook work from internet besides other stuffs to OWA to work. OWA
works perfect...no problem. However RPC does not work for outlook.

I could not connect to my exchange server.....while firing up outlook , it
did resolve the particular exchange server name behind ISA - even when I put
the IP address of external interface of ISA.......it did that resolution
correct.....so from that point to internal DNS server, it looks OKay....
which I saw in exchange settings of outlook. It also asked me user id ,
password, and domain......I did put those as well.....but, I could not open
the mails......

Do I need to do any other stuffs to make it work

I have outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000 clients.

Any help would be apprecited.

2. POP3 Screwup after Restore

3. is it secure publish OWA With ISA

4. Removing nonexistant servers from AD

5. Publishing OWA through ISA

6. exchange server - help needed urgently

7. Publishing OWA with ISA Server

8. Some emails bouncing back incorrectly

9. Publishing OWA via SSL and ISA

10. How to publish OWA with ISA Server

11. Getting Outlook Web Access to work without ISA Server

12. OWA works on LAN not via web?

13. Have to reenable web publishing in owa