Event 191 by ESE97

Post by Mike Whitlo » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this event in the APP log on NT
4.0/Exchange 5.5 SP3 and can give me any info about it.. Technet, MsSupport,
and everywhere else I've looked has nothing:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
EventID: 191    Source: ESE97    Type:Warning
Category: System Parameter

MSExchangeIS (413) System parameter perfered version pages was changed fron
3552 to 3261 due to physical memory limitation.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The server that has this has this is a Compaq Server with a P-III-400 and
128MB of RAM. But, it only has 20 users on the domain and probably 12 using
Exchange. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot!

Mike Whitlow

--
Mike Whitlow - MCSE

Event 191 by ESE97

Post by Rich Matheisen [MVP » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

>I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this event in the APP log on NT
>4.0/Exchange 5.5 SP3 and can give me any info about it.. Technet, MsSupport,
>and everywhere else I've looked has nothing:

>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>EventID: 191    Source: ESE97    Type:Warning
>Category: System Parameter

>MSExchangeIS (413) System parameter perfered version pages was changed fron
>3552 to 3261 due to physical memory limitation.

This is just an informational message (despite it being marked as a
"Warning"). The IS expected to find enough memory to create 3552
buffers but found only enough to create 3261. It's nothing to worry
about since the number of buffers can expand or contract based on the
memory available.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

1. Event 191 by ESE97

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this event in the APP log on NT
4.0/Exchange 5.5 SP3 and can give me any info about it.. Technet, MsSupport,
and everywhere else I've looked has nothing:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
EventID: 191    Source: ESE97    Type:Warning
Category: System Parameter

MSExchangeIS (413) System parameter perfered version pages was changed fron
3552 to 3261 due to physical memory limitation.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The server that has this has this is a Compaq Server with a P-III-400 and
128MB of RAM. But, it only has 20 users on the domain and probably 12 using
Exchange. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot!

Mike Whitlow

--
Mike Whitlow - MCSE

2. Setup Exchange Server with Win2k server and outlook

3. Rejected email

4. Exchange 5.5 setup problem: 1 Organization 2 Domains with their own site cannot do directory replication.

5. EVENT ID 191 - WARNING

6. Remote Mail - Exchange

7. Event ID 191

8. Event 191

9. event id 191

10. ESE97 event in event viewer

11. Hekp, ESE97 error in event log - look at this: