Special Server Rule Wanted..

Post by Guido Jense » Mon, 07 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Subject: Date: Samstag, 5. Februar 2000 17:20

With Outlook2000 and Exchange Server 5.5. SP3 I urgent need following
serverbased rule:
If a message for a user arrives on the server it should send a message to a
internet mail address that there is a new message.
I dont  want to forward the message nor the subject of the message, just
say:  new mail arrive ( or any other customized , short text.)
Any idea wellcome

Guido

Special Server Rule Wanted..

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Fri, 11 Feb 2000 04:00:00

This would be relatively easy to do with an Exchange Server Event Service
script on the user mailbox's Inbox folder. See
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/scripting.htm if you're new to the Event
Service.
--
Sue Mosher