adc connector

Post by ywps » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:04:27

dear all,I use ADC Connector to do directory replication between with one
exchange2k server and remote exchange55 server;

the problem is:adc can replicate exhange55 directory to ad,but can only
replicate ad object have no exhange mailbox or custom contact to exchange 55
directory,all object have exhange mailbox can't do replication,how to fix
it?

tks for all.

adc connector

Post by PSS » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:34:41

Ensure you are on the Service Pack 3 version of the ADC by checking the
version in the properties of adc.exe. You should be running a 2-way
recipient connection agreements.

--
David Wyatt (PSS)
Product Support Services

Note: Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
purposes only.

Quote:> dear all,I use ADC Connector to do directory replication between with one
> exchange2k server and remote exchange55 server;

> the problem is:adc can replicate exhange55 directory to ad,but can only
> replicate ad object have no exhange mailbox or custom contact to exchange
55
> directory,all object have exhange mailbox can't do replication,how to fix
> it?

> tks for all.

1. ADC Connector Error (HELP !!!)

Of 284 recipients in EX5.5, only 26 replicate to AD.  The
rest get the following error.

ADC could not replicate
cn=MUser,cn=Recipients,ou=SPCL,o=Sage to the Active
Directory because the object came from the configured
active directory, yet the ADC cannot find it in active
directory. This can happen the ADC is configured to use
multiple DC's, and the DC's are out of sync with each
other. The ADC will try to re-replicate the object.
(Connection Agreement 'Exchange 5.5' #3284)

Thanks,

2. Event Registration Failure, Please Help

3. ADC connector

4. tracking message from internal pc

5. Event ID 8290 (ADC Connector) Help Required

6. Private Folder storage

7. ADC connector

8. creating mailboxes

9. Exchange 5.5 & ADC Connector Replication of Mailboxes

10. ADC connector is not working

11. Exch 5.5 / ADC Connector Problem

12. Upgrade Problems(ADC connector)

13. Event ID 8290 (ADC Connector) Help Required