Sending a message with a specific message class

Sending a message with a specific message class

Post by Michael Path » Wed, 13 Nov 2002 02:26:04

I have an IVR system (Avaya Conversent) which has the
ability to send a voicemail message as an e-mail
attachment into Exchange 5.5/2000.  However, I would like
all the messages sent from the IVR system to enter the
Exchange 2000 store with the message class
IPM.OCTEL.VOICE instead of the normal message class
IPM.Note.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how to
accomplish this?

Thanks

Sending a message with a specific message class

Post by Victor Ivanidz » Tue, 19 Nov 2002 05:10:12

Hi Michael,

if the message sent by that system has the field or attribute that allows to
identify it,
you can use an application similar to my ChangeMessageClass
(www.ivasoft.biz/cmclass.html)
event sink for Exchange 2000.

Regards,

Victor Ivanidze,
softwaer developer

Quote:>I have an IVR system (Avaya Conversent) which has the