Error While Processing Message

Post by Sures » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 05:25:40

Hi All,

I have problem with the E2K server with SP3 on W2K.

Every minutes a event log is added in Application folder
with the folloing message
Error 8004011B-820003A2 occured While processing message
<> from 'Neil Sam(ABC Company)'.

I found the user who has the contact with the above
outside contact, She received and send email today too to
and from the contact.

I even restarted the server thinking that would fix or
remove the issue with no success. Please help.

Error While Processing Message

Post by Peter Peedu [MS » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:21:04

Hi.

The most common reason for these kind of issues are corrupted messages
within the Exchange Store.
What i would do is to remove the messages that are from the sender 'Neil
Sam(ABC Company).

Or just move them to a temp location.

Reason why these messages got corrupt:

Migration , Antivirus Software , Or permissions have been removed on the
messages within the M drive.

--
-
Peter Peedu

purposes only.

Quote:> Hi All,

> I have problem with the E2K server with SP3 on W2K.

> Every minutes a event log is added in Application folder
> with the folloing message
> Error 8004011B-820003A2 occured While processing message
> <> from 'Neil Sam(ABC Company)'.

> I found the user who has the contact with the above
> outside contact, She received and send email today too to
> and from the contact.

> I even restarted the server thinking that would fix or
> remove the issue with no success. Please help.

Error While Processing Message

Post by Sures » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:32:52

Thanks Peter, appreciate your help.

But How/where to find the message, I have a user whose
contact listing shows the 'Neil Sam (ABC Company)'
Contact. She send and received email to the person. But no
email is in the outbox.

Please advise.

Also, Can message be removed manually from Badmail folder ?

Suresh
Sys Admin
Northern Elevator LTD.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi.

>The most common reason for these kind of issues are
corrupted messages
>within the Exchange Store.
>What i would do is to remove the messages that are from
the sender 'Neil
>Sam(ABC Company).

>Or just move them to a temp location.

>Reason why these messages got corrupt:

>Migration , Antivirus Software , Or permissions have been
removed on the
>messages within the M drive.

>--
>-
>Peter Peedu
>Microsoft PSS

>Please do not send email directly to this alias. This

alias is for newsgroup

>purposes only.

confers no rights.

message

>> Hi All,

>> I have problem with the E2K server with SP3 on W2K.

>> Every minutes a event log is added in Application folder
>> with the folloing message
>> Error 8004011B-820003A2 occured While processing message
>> <> from 'Neil Sam(ABC Company)'.

>> I found the user who has the contact with the above
>> outside contact, She received and send email today too
>> and from the contact.

>> I even restarted the server thinking that would fix or
>> remove the issue with no success. Please help.

>.

Error While Processing Message

Post by Peter Peedu [MS » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:19:59

Hi.

You  need to find the corrupt message in her mailbox.

From  <> from 'Neil Sam(ABC Company)'.  . Or if she have replied on a
message to  'Neil Sam(ABC Company)'.

This might not be an easy task.

Try using Outlook and the search funtion.

Try opening all mails from and to this user. You will know when you hit the
message that is corrupt.

--
-
Peter Peedu