Hekp, ESE97 error in event log - look at this:

Hekp, ESE97 error in event log - look at this:

Post by Kai Refsda » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

"The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( ESE97 ) could not be
found. It contains the following insertion string(s): MSExchangeIS,
(190) , Unexpected NT API error:  0xC000000D."

What does this mean, what can I do to correct this problem, I have never
seen this before.
System: exchange 5.5 server, NT server 4.0, SP3, not SP1 to Exchange
server 5.5 installed.

Event viewer says: Source: ESE97, Category: 7

Please help me:

Kai Refsdal

--

Kai Refsdal
System Ing.

1. Event Log: ESE97

My Event Log is being filled with the following:

Source:         ESE97
Category:       Performance

The details of which are:

MSExchangeIS ((226) ) Unexpected NT API error: 0xC000000D

The only way around it is to re-boot the server,

These start happening after a while of successful operation, and I don't
have a clue as to why.

Up until last weekend we were running Exchange v4 SP4 quite happily. I took
advantage of the upgrade to v5.5 to completely re-load the server to get
rid of the additional rubbish I had loaded on over the past year or so. The
re-install therefore is a "clean" version of NT SP3, plus Exchange v5.5.

TIA

Chris James
iSoft Limited
Kampala, Uganda

2. Outlook Web Access - How to install on second IIS Server

3. Logging/Recovery Errors (ESE97)

4. Exchange as listserv

5. ESE97 Error in Application log

6. Error in Sending a message using MAPI ??? !!! ??? !!!

7. Application Log Error Message - ESE97

8. Public Folder Creation

9. Application-Log ESE97 API Error 0xC000000D

10. ESE97 Error in Application Log

11. Application Log Error Message - ESE97

12. Online Defragmentation Failure - Event ID 184 ESE97 -error 1605

13. ESE97 event in event viewer