Help!! Outlook and Exchange security problems!

Help!! Outlook and Exchange security problems!

Post by Leslie Rea » Thu, 02 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Help!
I'm trying to enable advanced security for Outlook. But with two people, I
keep getting an error message from the Exchange server. It says: Advanced
security not enabled. Please contact your administrator for another key
number.
Does anyone know what is causing this error and how to fix it??
Leslie Read
Holland Group Int
El Paso, Tx

Help!! Outlook and Exchange security problems!

Post by Dennis Brazil [MV » Sat, 04 Oct 1997 04:00:00

You will need to generate a new key using teh Key Manager in Exchange
Administrator.

>Help!
>I'm trying to enable advanced security for Outlook. But with two people, I
>keep getting an error message from the Exchange server. It says: Advanced
>security not enabled. Please contact your administrator for another key
>number.
>Does anyone know what is causing this error and how to fix it??
>Leslie Read
>Holland Group Int
>El Paso, Tx

-------------------
Dennis Brazil [MVP]

1. Help!! Outlook and Exchange security problems!

Help!
I'm trying to enable advanced security for Outlook. But with two people, I
keep getting an error message from the Exchange server. It says: Advanced
security not enabled. Please contact your administrator for another key
number.
Does anyone know what is causing this error and how to fix it??
Leslie Read
Holland Group Int
El Paso, Tx

2. inbox failing

3. Outlook 2K Security Update and Exchange HELP PLS!!!!!

4. macinstosh clients can't find exchange server

5. Outlook and Exchange security problem

6. SMTP Help - inbound mail denied with SMTP error 5.7.1

7. Security Problem: Outlook 98 / Exchange 5.5 lets users change contents of email messages

8. MAILROOT

9. Exchange/Outlook on Windows 95 security problem

10. HELP --- Exchange Server Security Problem

11. Outlook Web Access Security Concern Need help with IIS

12. HELP!!! Security glitch in Outlook Web Access

13. Security Key Configuration w/ Outlook - Need Help