Some users can not send e-mail to certain other users

Some users can not send e-mail to certain other users

Post by Garner Albrigh » Sat, 08 Feb 2003 04:16:00

We started using Exchange 2000 the other day.  We've been
using Exchange 5.0 for years now, and finally got a new e-
mail server.  Some users can not send internal e-mail.
They get the NDR message: "None of your e-mail accounts
could send to this recipient."  They are using Outlook
2002.  They also get an error when sending/receiving.  The
receiving works fine and they can get incomming messages.
But the sending error is: "Task 'Microsoft Exchange
Server' reported error (8004010F): 'The operation failed.
An object could not be found.'"  I found a Knowledge Base
Article on it but it says that happens when the user is
offline and hits F9.  But the users are not offline
because they can receive incomming e-mail.
Any help on this one would be great.
Thanks.