Access rights to Outlook Web Access

Post by Mauricio Tamayo Orteg » Sun, 12 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have a problem when opening the OWA page on my Exchange Server, it asks me
for a username and password BEFORE displaying the page.
The only way I have to enter is writing the administrator's username and
password.
I have checked out the permissions on the IIS, but I have another webs there
that work OK (without asking for autenthication)
Any suggestions?
Mauricio Tamayo Ortega
Ingeniero Consultor
InterGrupo Ltda.

1. Access rights to Outlook Web Access

I have a problem when opening the OWA page on my Exchange Server, it asks me
for a username and password BEFORE displaying the page.
The only way I have to enter is writing the administrator's username and
password.
I have checked out the permissions on the IIS, but I have another webs there
that work OK (without asking for autenthication)
Any suggestions?
Mauricio Tamayo Ortega
Ingeniero Consultor
InterGrupo Ltda.

2. Relay Issues

3. Trying to get an X.400 Connection to work!

4. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

5. Backing E2K up before applying SP2- Doc says you can't restore after applying SP2 - ?!

6. Outlook Web Access only allow admin rights to logon

7. logons

8. Outlook Web Access and Log on locally right

9. Outlook Web Access only allow admin rights to logon

10. Rights required for outlook web access users?

11. Cant access the Mail server with Outlook Web Access

12. accessing outlook web access