Exchange 5.5 Contact list linked wih SQL Server

Exchange 5.5 Contact list linked wih SQL Server

Post by Todd Shir » Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:36:29

I am looking to consolidate the amount of duplicated information that is
being type into the computer.  One such place is the Contact List in
Exchange 5.5.  I want to be able to enter contact information into one place
and have it be place where Exchange clients and SQL Server 7 applications
can access the data.  My two thoughts are:

    1.) Create a form entry application that populates both SQL Server and
Exchange and run a script/program to maintain syncronization.

    2.) Use SQL Server as the under-laying database for Exchange.  (most
desired)

I'm not knowledgable enough with Exchange to know how to accomplish either
of these goals.  If you could point me to information that can help, I'll be
thankful.

Todd Shirk
ACS, Inc.

1. Contact List Linked to SQL Database

Hello,

Exchange 2K, SQL 2K

What I would like to do is create a public folder with all of
my customers in it. These customers are stored in our SQL database. I know
that I can export the information to a file and import it into Outlook or a
public folder , but
I would like it to be linked if possible. If that's not possible, at least
I would like it to automatically import the information, say every night
maybe. Any ideas. I would appreciate any help on this one. Thanks,

Chris

2. Backup Operations now failing after running 'eseutil /d' - HELP

3. Contact List Linked to SQL DB

4. Message Source in OL98

5. Exchange 5.5 as SQL Server 7 Linked Server

6. Mail Connector Interchange Problems with MSMAIL and Exchange 5.5

7. Exchange Contact List and SQL Server

8. MS SQL and MS EXCHANGE

9. Import contacts from exchange 5.5 into SQL Server

10. Linking Exchange Server with SQL Server

11. refresh public folder (contacts) or global list from sql server

12. Linking Address List to SQL DB

13. Linking Exchange to Access or SQL Server