IMAP account setup with/for multiple clients

IMAP account setup with/for multiple clients

Post by Justin Sharp » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:12:42

This is just a general question, I would just like to know if it is possible
and the possible steps to complete.

How would you set up a IMAP account for non standard clients to connect to
either a e2k or a e5.5 server?

Clients: Entourage v.X, Outlook 2001, or even your standard Netscape Mail
client

Thanks
Justin

IMAP account setup with/for multiple clients

Post by Benoit Boudevill » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:40:06

There's nothing to setup IMAP is enabled by default.
For Outlook clients, consider using regular MAPI, but others won't be
able to use inherent Exchange features (such as Free/Bsuy info, folder sharing,
tasks, journal, etc...)

> This is just a general question, I would just like to know if it is possible
> and the possible steps to complete.

> How would you set up a IMAP account for non standard clients to connect to
> either a e2k or a e5.5 server?

> Clients: Entourage v.X, Outlook 2001, or even your standard Netscape Mail
> client

> Thanks
> Justin

1. IMAP account setup with/for multiple clients

This is just a general question, I would just like to know if it is possible
and the possible steps to complete.

How would you set up a IMAP account for non standard clients to connect to
either a e2k or a e5.5 server?

Clients: Entourage v.X, Outlook 2001, or even your standard Netscape Mail
client

Thanks
Justin

2. OWA LOGIN ACCESS PROBLEM

3. IMAP client (Pocket PC client using IMAP)

4. Idea on upgrading exchange5.5 site.

5. How do you setup multiple mailboxes for Primary Account in Exchange 2000

6. Auto-Forwarding mail to the Internet

7. Why isn't my Priv.edb shrinking??