Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Collabra 4.05 ( NNTP access to public folders )

Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Collabra 4.05 ( NNTP access to public folders )

Post by Tony Dunca » Sat, 01 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have the NNTP service running, I have set up an nntp hierarchy and can
read and post using outlook news and free agent.

  When I use Netscape Messenger 4.05, I can see and read articles but
the
"New  Msg" button is greyed out.  When I reply to an article I get the
ability to reply by email but not "reply to group" ( again greyed out ).

 I have verified that it works in other news readers.  Could their be a
netscape messenger to exchange 5.5 NNTP protocol problem?  Has anyone
run into this before?  Do you have a solution?

Thanks

Tony Duncan
Intranet Coordinator

1. Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Collabra 4.05 ( NNTP access to public folders )

I have the NNTP service running, I have set up an nntp hierarchy and can
read and post using outlook news and free agent.

  When I use Netscape Messenger 4.05, I can see and read articles but
the
"New  Msg" button is greyed out.  When I reply to an article I get the
ability to reply by email but not "reply to group" ( again greyed out ).

 I have verified that it works in other news readers.  Could their be a
netscape messenger to exchange 5.5 NNTP protocol problem?  Has anyone
run into this before?  Do you have a solution?

Thanks

Tony Duncan
Intranet Coordinator

2. ILOVEYOU extra.dat file for Groupshield

3. Question on Installing Exchange 2000 into a NT 4.0 domain

4. Update facility to users

5. Can't post to public folders Using Netscape Messenger ( NNTP access to public folders )

6. NT-On Access Scanner service

7. importing public folders into netscape collabra

8. Can't post attachments in Public Folders using OWA

9. Posting in Public Folder (Sub-folder) Using CDO

10. Can't access Public Folders using OWA

11. I'm Public Folder owner but can't post