PST utility

Post by Steve Gran » Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:39:56

Is there a utility that can manage large amounts of PST files. My company
has year based pst files for each user and would like to do things line
rename the pst name etc

Steve

PST utility

Post by Andy David [MVP » Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:56:50

I would look on www.slipstick.com

Quote:> Is there a utility that can manage large amounts of PST files. My company
> has year based pst files for each user and would like to do things line
> rename the pst name etc

> Steve

PST utility

Post by Chris Scharff [MVP » Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:05:29

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:39:56 +0800, "Steve Grant"

>Is there a utility that can manage large amounts of PST files. My company
>has year based pst files for each user and would like to do things line
>rename the pst name etc

vbscript?
--
Chris Scharff MVP-Exchange, MCSE
The Mail Resource Center

PST utility

Post by gille » Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:13:49

You can also use a product to prevent problems on PST files. Go visit
http://www.addonmail.com/uk/prodOutlook.htm#mcontrol that propose the
product MailControl than can check the size of PST files and warn the user
(or an administrator) and the console PMC to easily configure and control
configuration on remote client users

Gilles