LAN Mail

Post by Al Mulnic » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:45:39

Depends on what you were using as your mailer.
Windows 2003 is most likely what you want for the mailer so you can use the
POP functionality.

What were you using for the clients?

Exchange is always better, but if you really only want the bare minimum
Windows 2003 Server might do.

Al

Quote:> Hi All...
> I was using NT Server 4.0 as server and win98 PC's as workstations, I was
> have an Internal Mail in my network by using a feature that was in that
> environment.
> So, How Can I do that on the Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2000
> Workstations ( Professional ) environment? Without Exchanger

> --

> Best Regards.
> ----------------
> Mahmoud Metwally Ali
> MCP 2001
> Jaicorp Network Admin.
> (+20) 10 5195169

1. LAN MAil

Hi All...
I was using NT Server 4.0 as server and win98 PC's as workstations, I was
have an Internal Mail in my network by using a feature that was in that
environment.
So, How Can I do that on the Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2000
Workstations ( Professional ) environment? Without Exchanger

--

Best Regards.
----------------
Mahmoud Metwally Ali
MCP 2001
Jaicorp Network Admin.
(+20) 10 5195169

2. Migrating .pst to mailboxes.

3. LAN Mail

4. Worfklow: script problem: CDO not found

5. LAN mail server

6. What AVAPI

7. LAN Mail

8. NT e-mail date and time incorrect

9. LAN MAil

10. LAN mail to Internet

11. LAN Mail

12. Cannot access LAN mail unless I connect to ISP first.