Attendee not receiving invite in Calendar

Attendee not receiving invite in Calendar

Post by Cary SHult » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 08:51:53

Without talking about the Mail Host Service ( I do not
know what that is ) the first thing that comes to mind -
as a possibility - is that the people who are not
receiving the Calendar Events could have set up a delegate
and checked the "Send metting requests and replies only to
my delegates, not to me".  If this at play here...

I know that we have that where I work.  The Manager does
not get any of this stuff - in some cases.  The Assistant
( aka Delegate ) does, though....

Cary

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I have a windows 2k server and just upgraded exchange 5.5
to 2k.  We use AD
>for the users and mailboxes but use a 3rd party mail
host.  The issue is
>when I make an appointment and I attached an attendee in
Calendar, it goes
>to the outbox and sends.  The problem is that the

attendees do not get the
Quote:>Appointment request.

>Also to add on, in Outlook tools --> options --> mail
services tab I
>unchecked the checkbox for MS Exchange server.  That is
because we use the
>Mail host service.

>Is there a setting in exchange management or anything,
please advise, any
>info will help.

>Thank you

>.

Attendee not receiving invite in Calendar

Post by Chris Scharff [MVP » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:12:12

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:12:09 -0600, Cyrus P wrote

Quote:> I have a windows 2k server and just upgraded exchange 5.5 to 2k.  We use AD
> for the users and mailboxes but use a 3rd party mail host.  The issue is
> when I make an appointment and I attached an attendee in Calendar, it goes
> to the outbox and sends.  The problem is that the attendees do not get the
> Appointment request.

> Also to add on, in Outlook tools --> options --> mail services tab I
> unchecked the checkbox for MS Exchange server.  That is because we use the
> Mail host service.

> Is there a setting in exchange management or anything, please advise, any
> info will help.

Chooose to use Exchange or a 3rd party mail host for mail. If you are going
ot use a 3rd party mail host, set up seperate profiles for mail and
exchange's um.. calendaring?

--
Chris Scharff
The Mail Resource Center

1. Cannot invite attendees from public calendar

Hi

I just set up common workgroup calendar: I've created public folder, changed
it urn:schemas:content class and http://.../outlookfolderclass. After that
it became visible in public folders as a normal calendar folder, but
when creating new appointment int it, button "Invite attendees" is
grayed and unavailable.
Is there some way to workaround this problem? Should some DAV properties
need to be changed?

Thanx in advance
Vladimir Chernetsky

2. InterOrg Replication Problems

3. attendee not receiving invitation in calendar

4. OWA Nimda - Error 403 Forbidden

5. Attendee not receiving Invitation in calendar

6. Exchnage 2000 Rebuild

7. Appointments Not Showing up when Inviting Attendees.

8. 5.5 on NT 4 to 5.5 on W2K

9. Problem with other user's folder - invite attendees

10. Resources invited as Required Attendees send messages to all

11. Attendee Availability not workin in Calendar.