OWA: Sending to Distribution Lists in Public Contacts Folders

OWA: Sending to Distribution Lists in Public Contacts Folders

Post by Richard Roger » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:11:54

Hi -

It appears that when a Distribution List is opened in OWA
(on Exchange 2000) the Send Mail to List button is greyed
out. This is not the case for a DL in a personal Contacts
Folder.

Is this a limitation of OWA or is there something I can do
to enable this functionality?

Thanks

Richard

OWA: Sending to Distribution Lists in Public Contacts Folders

Post by Craig Thomas [MSFT » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:23:04

Exchange 2000 OWA does not support sending mail from a public folder.

newsgroup purposes only.

Quote:> Hi -