Moving Schedule files

Post by Marc Fase » Sun, 15 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> > Has anybody tried to move an existing Schedule + file from one PC to
> > another? A while ago a user was given a new PC. We setup his Exchange
> > without any problems, but when we copied the scd file from the old PC to
> > the new and try and Synchronize its either crashes or asks us for a
> > password, which we do know but it wont accept it. Although if I copy it to
> > another PC its fine! Is there any other files that should go with it?

> > Many Thanks

> We've had considerable success, just setting up the user with a new .scd
> file on the new workstation and then do a synchronize now. The server
> copy of the schedule is then downloaded into the .scd file at the new
> location.

I suppose you could also go via the export-import function
--
***************************************

hancke & peter GmbH
Neukoellner Strasse 2
52068 Aachen
Germany
***************************************

1. Moving mailboxes and schedule files between Sites

I am trying to seek out a graphical utility that will allow me to move
users accounts, mailboxes and schedule files between sites. The method of
moving everything to a .PST file seems clumsy and time consuming for an
organisation that will require to move large ammounts of current users to
new sites when required.

If there is nothing out there at the moment does anyone know of any plans
to include such functionality or make such a util. available?

Thanks for your help
Keith Moore

2. Org Name Change

3. Remove from Distribution list

4. Moved mailbox, LOST all Schedule files!

5. ]

6. Moving mailboxes and schedule files between Sites

7. resotre 1 mail box

8. Moved mailbox, LOST all Schedule files!

9. Schedule files missing after MAILBOX move

10. Moving mailboxes and schedule files between Sites

11. Moved mailbox, LOST all Schedule files!