Could Email be stuck in the System account ?

Could Email be stuck in the System account ?

Post by Stuart Macki » Mon, 04 Feb 2002 06:00:41

I setup the POP3 connector to download mail and place it in domain account
to then get moved to the correct user.  At the oment the SystemMailbox on
the Virtual M drive is 2MB in size.  When I try and access the account (as a
Domain Admin) I get access denied.  Is it possible to get Exchange to try
and re-deliver this mail (user accounts now setup properly) or is there any
way to manuall move the emails into 1 usable account ?

Thanks,
Stuart.

1. Could Email be stuck in the System account ?

I setup the POP3 connector to download mail and place it in domain account
to then get moved to the correct user.  At the oment the SystemMailbox on
the Virtual M drive is 2MB in size.  When I try and access the account (as a
Domain Admin) I get access denied.  Is it possible to get Exchange to try
and re-deliver this mail (user accounts now setup properly) or is there any
way to manuall move the emails into 1 usable account ?

Thanks,
Stuart.

2. Error message when move emails to personal folder

3. forestprep issue I AM STUCK!

4. Dead Mailbox

5. Restoring a Exchange Server 2000-----help me I am stuck

6. Access Exchnage with Outlook Web Access remotely?

7. forestprep issue I AM STUCK!

8. Filtering attachments such as XLS files

9. outbount email stay in outbox but I am able to receive email

10. System Account VS User ACcount

11. Forward an exchange email account to ISP email account

12. I am having emails bounce

13. I am not receiving email