by Raymon » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 08:19:12
1. Home server incorrect for child public folder.
Does anyone know why, in a mixed E2K and 5.5 environment, a public folder created from a mailbox on an E2K mailbox would appear to have the wrong home server (from the folder properties tab when viewed with the 5.5 Exchange Admin Tool)?
2. Mail/Fax probs - PLEASE help.
3. Incorrect Exchange Home Server
4. Change directory name content under mailbox properties
5. messenger incorrect 'home URL address'
6. How do I delete Offline Address book system folder
7. Internet newsgroup folder properties HOME SITE and HOME SERVER contains value none
8. Lost drive M: how to get it back
9. Removing Exchange 5.5 Public Folder that has no Home Site or Home Server
10. Incorrect time on meeting request and incorrect time stamp
11. WHAT IS HOME-MTA AND HOME-MDB
12. SubmitMessage on Exchange Server rejects delivery to replicated user whos home server is on another machine
13. Home Server = None, After Move Server Wizard