site-configuration not correctly replicated to administrative group

site-configuration not correctly replicated to administrative group

Post by Peter Kerkhof » Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:42:33

We have a mixed Echange organization and a Active Directory Connector.
All sites are correctly replicated to the AD except one.
This site is visible as an administrative group, the server is also visible.
Not visible are:
   CN=Administrative Groups
        CN=SiteName
            CN=Advanced security: missing
            CN=Directory Replication: missing
            CN=Folder Hierarchies: missing
            CN=Policies: missing
            CN=Routing Groups
                CN=Connections: empty
            CN=Servers
                CN=ServerName: empty, missing things like CN=Information
Store ....

I think this is caused by incorrect permission settings in ex5.5. The
settings are now correct but the settings in the administrative group
(ex2000/AD) are not corrected.
Does anybody know how to correct this ?

Peter Kerkhofs

1. Exchange 2000 GAL not updated correctly (modified groups not listed correctly in Outlook)

Hope someone can throw some light on this issue.

Got an Exchange 2000 installation that does not reflect the changes done in
AD. We have deleted and renamed a couple of DL, but only some of these
changes are listed for the user when looking in the GAL.

Tests by adding a new group work fine, which makes this even stranger.

But at the moment, we have a number of groups listed in the GAL on Outlook,
which can not be found in AD, or even in the GAL view in Exchange System
Admin.

This is a one server config (+ front end for OWA).

Any suggestions?

Regards, Thomas

2. Can't log out OWA Session

3. Mail enabled groups and sites/administrative groups

4. In need of Serious help

5. Replicating Calendar info amongst two administrative groups

6. Cannot Remove e-Mail Address from Directory

7. exchange 2000 - administrative group/site/folder/pulic folder - error

8. standby server

9. Nice one: Whole site not replicating to 50% of other sites

10. routing groups that span administrative groups

11. NEW TO EXCHANGE: Need help with replicating Public Folders correctly

12. Exchange Sites not replicating

13. Calendar not replicating across sites