Message: No right to send email (in German)

Message: No right to send email (in German)

Post by Frank W. Kielma » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone help me with the following message ? I sometimes get it, but only
me, when I send an email outbound with copies to collegues within the
company. Thanks.

Ihre Nachricht hat einige oder alle Empf?nger nicht erreicht.

    Betreff:                WG: Test email
    Gesendet am:    18.02.99  11:07

Folgende Empf?nger konnten nicht erreicht werden:

    Der Absender besitzt nicht die Berechtigung eine NAchricht zum Senden zu
bergeben
    MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:IUS06

1. Problem receiving German email

Dear all,

I am having a problem receiving email from a client of ours in Germany. He
says he is sending email from Outlook Express. My system is NT4/SP4/Exchange
Server 5.5, using Exemplar POP to Exchange connector 1.0 to receive email
from a POP3 dial-up email account.

The mail is forwarded to the relevant users mailbox with the message:

"The Microsoft Exchange Server received an Internet message that could not
be processed. To view the original message content, open the attached
message"

It then attaches the email in question as a text file. I suspect the problem
may be the charset="x-user-defined" statement, as I've never seen this
before, but this is just a guess. I can find little info on this in MS KB,
except some bug reports for Exchange 5.0

Exert from text mail message attachment:

-------------------------------------
Subject: Internet Browser
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:30:53 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01BE55FD.6BE1CE80

Anyone know how to fix this?

--
Daniel (Remove x from email to reply directly)

2. Microsoft Office Server Extensions and Sharepoint Portal Server setup

3. Resend a sent message!!!!!!!

4. E-mail addresses keep reappearing

5. german / english Systemadmin messages

6. Any feedback.....

7. Windows Messaging, German Version

8. Send email message from different email adresses

9. sending message in an asp page and getting in the user sent messages

10. How to stop sending multiple copies of same email message