OWA LOGIN

Post by Tung Dan » Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:20:44

I've just reinstall exchange 2000, now all of the user cannot login to OWA,
but administrator can. It keep asking the user for the username & password.
I now that all the user password is the same. Thanks

1. OWA login returning other user's mail

We're running OWA with Exchange 5.5.  We had implemented single sign-on by
posting the user's login name and password to the OWA login form.  On one
occasion, a user reported he logged in to another user's email account!  We
checked the single sign-on table mappings were correct.  Today a bunch of
users reported getting redirected to the same account (say bob), but bob
doesn't even exist in our application database so it can't be the single
sign-on picking up the wrong user account.  Has anyone had experience of
OWA/Exchange server returning the wrong user account?

2. how to delay sending email with exhange 2000

3. OWA Login problems

4. Anyone tried this?

5. How can I bypass OWA login screen?

6. restrict delivery

7. OWA Login

8. Offline folders

9. OWA login 3 time's

10. OWA Login using Basic

11. OWA LOGIN

12. Userdefined OWA Login Help

13. PLEASE HELP!!!! OWA Login 5-10 Times