Adding outlook exchange serice on exchange server.

Adding outlook exchange serice on exchange server.

Post by Chris Row » Fri, 16 May 2003 19:23:16

Hi

I wonder if anyone out there can help me.  I have
installed outlook 98 on my exchange server (Exchange 5.5
SP4).  When I go to add the Exchange server Service (in
the "outlook add service" section under the profile), it
comes up with the highly imformative message "The action
could not be completed.  The action could not be
completed."

Anyone got any ideas? Is it even possible to add this
outlook client service on an exchange server?

Cheers for your time.

Chris