Exchange 2000 Agent for ArcServe IT 2000

Exchange 2000 Agent for ArcServe IT 2000

Post by Paul Kin » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:40:54

Has anyone heard or seen the Cheyenne E2k Agent for ArcServe IT 2000 yet?

I would be very interested to know how well it performs.

Regards
Paul.

Exchange 2000 Agent for ArcServe IT 2000

Post by William Lefkovic » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:45:31

I wouldn't use the word 'performs'.

Quote:> Has anyone heard or seen the Cheyenne E2k Agent for ArcServe IT 2000 yet?

> I would be very interested to know how well it performs.

> Regards
> Paul.

Exchange 2000 Agent for ArcServe IT 2000

Post by Paul Kin » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 18:04:17

What do mean exactly?

I wanted to know how, say for example, how easy the installation is.  I know
that Exchange 5.5 agent was a * to get working on some OS systems like
Small Business Server.

Regards
Paul.

> I wouldn't use the word 'performs'.

> > Has anyone heard or seen the Cheyenne E2k Agent for ArcServe IT 2000
yet?

> > I would be very interested to know how well it performs.

> > Regards
> > Paul.

Exchange 2000 Agent for ArcServe IT 2000

Post by Christopher Mih » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:08:30

CA just released the new agent for e2k. After installing the agent there is
a patch that you need to apply in order to get it to work properly. I have
been using the agent for about a week now and haven't had any problems.

Quote:> Has anyone heard or seen the Cheyenne E2k Agent for ArcServe IT 2000 yet?

> I would be very interested to know how well it performs.

> Regards
> Paul.

1. Arcserve 2000 exchange agent VS Exchange 2000 server (1314)

Hello,

When I'm configuring the exchange 2000 agent for Exchange
2000 server, the agent interface returns a "System
Privilege" error.

Failed to add SYSTEM privilege to the specified account
Error Code=%d
Error Code=1314

My build number is 394 and I've applied the Exchange
Agent patch.

Can someone help me with this?
thx alot

2. change exchange 5.5 email addresses from @company1.com to @company2.com

3. Exchanges services terminating unexpectedly

4. ARCserve 2000 Exchange 2000 Agent installation error 1314

5. Disabling a mailbox

6. Exchange 2000 mit Arcserve 2000 Exch.Agent sichern

7. MMC Admin snap-ins won't run on XP Pro

8. Problem with ArcServe 2000 Exchange Backup Agent

9. Arcserve agent for Exchange 2000

10. Arcserve Exchange 2000 Agent

11. ArcServe 2000 Agent for Exchange Problem