SDK for Exchange Mail gateway

Post by Dr. Bell » Fri, 28 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Is there a SDK,  documentation,  sample code, etc ... on how to build an E-mail
gateway off an Exchange server ?

Thxs ...

SDK for Exchange Mail gateway

Post by David Hooke » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

    Try the Exchange Development Kit (EDK) in MSDN. it has all the materials
needed to write an Exchange gateway in C or C++, plus a sample gateway. (I
am writing a connector even as a write this using the EDK.)

--
Dave *
(Note, remove ".nospam" from address)

>Is there a SDK,  documentation,  sample code, etc ... on how to build an
E-mail
>gateway off an Exchange server ?

>Thxs ...

1. Exchange SDK Sample Gateway Problems - Please Help!

Hi,

I'm having great problems following the EDK instructions
in adding the MMC snap-in's for the Sample Gateway
application.

I've tried following the instructions that come with the
October 2001 MSDN, and those contained in the "EDK
Samples and Documentation" downloadable. Both are
slightly different.

The problem I'm specifically having is step 1 -
 "Identifying the snap-in GUID of the extension that will
extend another node". I can't figure out how to get the
GUID I need - the instructions just don't make sense!!
(to me at least!)

Has anyone else had grief getting this stuff to work?!

Please could someone:
a) Help me step by step through what i need to do to
register the Sample Gateway MMC snap-in's.

or

b) let me know the GUID's of the MMC snap-in's so i can
try and take the process of the next stage.

Any help or comments would be really appreciated on this.
I don't usually have a problem following instructions,
but i've spent a day banging my head against the wall
trying to get this MMC add-in stuff to work!!

Many Thanks

Mark.

2. Urgent, Deleting a user causes Distribution Lists to report a failure in delivery to the ex-user....

3. HELP, looking for setup program sample gateway Platform SDK

4. mailbox quota, help

5. Exchange 2000 and Outlook 97/98 - Will it work?

6. External emails are not being sent....

7. Version of Platform SDK with Exchange SDK???

8. 5.5 SDK and 2K SDK

9. Integrate SDK with Platform SDK & Visual Studio

10. adding a new SMTP gateway to existing gateway