OUtlook 98 Calendar and Web Access Calendar Problems

OUtlook 98 Calendar and Web Access Calendar Problems

Post by Jay Gallma » Thu, 18 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I am unable to view appointments in my Outlook 98 Calendar when using my Web
Access Calendar.  I do not use Schedule +, as I use my contacts as an e-mail
address book.  Any suggestions, is this the way it is or should they show up
both places?

Thanks!

--
Jay Gallman          Systems Analyst II / CSR
Georgia Tech       School of Textile & Fiber Engineering

1. Outlook Web Access and Calendar Problem

Problem: While accessing any Calendar via the Exchange 5.5 Web Interface,
the following error is generated:

1. Unable to open default formats and patterns (error from explorer)
If I select the Calendar again, I receive a new error message:

2. Unable to render this view 424 Object required (error from explorer)

Software Server:
NT 4 SP3 (i386)
Exchange 5.5 Build 1960.5 With Outlook Web Access
IIS 4

Software Workstation:
NT 4 SP3 (i386)
Explorer 4.0 Version 4.72.2106.

Troubleshooting:
Contacted MS IE4 since this was generated by their browser. The support rep
appeared to do a good job investigating and he and a Exchange engineer
determined it was an Exchange problem.

NOTES: Access to mail send/receive, address book, and public folders work
fine. The Calendar is the only problem.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
-Jason

Outlook Web Access and Calendar Problem

2. Exchange 2000

3. Problem Loading Calendar in Outlook Web Access

4. Dailup Networking started when Exchange is launched

5. Outlook Web Access/Public Folders/Calendars Problem

6. Audit Employee Email

7. Outlook Web Access - Calendar problems

8. Adding Buttons to OWA

9. Calendar/meeting sync problem (Exchange 5.5/Outlook 98)

10. Excahange 5.5 /Outlook 98 Calendar Problems

11. Outlook 98 Calendar 2 Page-per Month problem

12. Outlook 98 able to view Mac Outlook calendars?

13. Outlook Web Access - Cannot open a calendar public folder