New User Account Doesn't Create New Mailbox

New User Account Doesn't Create New Mailbox

Post by Matthe » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 00:53:43

When I create a new user in AD it doesn't automatically
create a new mailbox for the user.  Nothing is logged in
the event logs and this was never an issue before
implementing the front-end/back-end exchange
environment.  Anyone?

New User Account Doesn't Create New Mailbox

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:46:52

The users mailbox will not be created until they access it for the first
time, or until it receive some mail.

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

Quote:> When I create a new user in AD it doesn't automatically