Hi. Everytime we send an email using GM to a particular contact, the email

Post by Edga » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:23:02

Hi.  Everytime we send an email using GM to a particular contact, the email
is rejected (not sure if our exchange server or their email server is the
problem).

Below is a copy of the rejection.  I think it has something to do with the

settings for MIME and HTML, but to no avail.

The contact's email and name have been changed for obvious reasons, and so
has ours.

DATE: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:16:32 -0700

RE: Undeliverable: thank you note

Your message