missing tabs in Active Directory User and Computers

missing tabs in Active Directory User and Computers

Post by Harr » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 05:27:38

On our Exchange 2000 server, when I run Active Directory
User and Computers, I am missing several tabs which I see
when I run it from our domain controller.  The missing
tabs are:
  - Published Certificates
  - Object
  - Security
  - Environment

How do I see those tabs from our Exchange 2000 server?
Thanks,
Harry

missing tabs in Active Directory User and Computers

Post by Darrel » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:32:23

From AD Users & Computer Select view\Advanced settings to
view the tabs you mentioned below.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----