Continous Event ID 1010 error in application log

Continous Event ID 1010 error in application log

Post by Thomas Aalborge » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:58:36

The Collect Procedure for the "ExIPC" service in DLL "C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\bin\exprfdll.dll" generated an exception or returned an
invalid status. Performance data returned by counter DLL will be not be
returned in Perf Data Block. Exception or status code returned is data DWORD
0.

This have caused the server to freeze 3 times the last 2 weeks, leaving me
with the only option of shutting the power off.

I'm running SBS2000 and I have installed all the updates and security
patches from Windows Update. I have diagnosed my HW without any fault.

What can I do to fix this?

Thomas Aalborgen.

1. snprfdll.DLL casuing Event ID 1010 in log file

I am receiving the following error message in the Application log every
mimute.  I believe the snprfdll.dll file is to do with SMTP mail.  I
have encountered a problem with SMTP mail recently and after running the
internet connection wizard within Windows 2000 small business edition,
the problem was corrected.  I cannot find any resolution to this problem
on the microsoft site and wonder if anyone else has encountered it.

Thank you

Applicaton Log

Source: Perflig Event: 1010
The Collect Procedure for the "NTFSDRV" service in DLL
"C:\WIN2000\system32\snprfdll.DLL" generated an  exception or returned
an invalid status. Performance data returned by  counter DLL will be not
be returned in Perf Data Block. Exception or  status code returned is
data DWORD 0.

2. Remove Public Folders from client (certain users only)?

3. Error log Perflib ID 1010

4. emsmta pegs processor at 100%

5. Error log Perflib ID 1010......

6. Why does STORE.EXE run at 672MB for a small site?

7. Error Log Perflib ID 1010

8. Outlook web Access

9. PERFLIB error / Event ID: 1010

10. SSL Error in the Application Event Log- Event ID 36871

11. Error in Application Event Log. Event ID 1023

12. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

13. EVENT ID: 1010